To ensure the health & safety of all our guests the following precautions have been put in place to comply with the Governor’s directive and Summit County Health Department official orders. Additionally we have registered for a certification with the Summit County Health Department to be able to continue operations.
- As always all linens are cleaned after each client.
- Following a treatment and between clients all hard surfaces, bolsters and towel cabbies are disinfected.
- We’ve always washed our hands from finger tips to elbows between clients. Each therapist will do this immediately before and after each session.
- Therapists or guest who are sick or who have presented with any COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed in our facility for at least 14 days after presenting with a symptom.
- Pursuant to Summit County regulations all staff members will wear masks at all times, additionally all guests will be required to wear masks upon entering our facility as well as during certain portions of their treatments.
We appreciate the opportunity we have to service you. Thank-you for your continued support during these unique times.
Summit Spa & Float – Park City LLC